Looking for help to build a Business Strategy & Creative Design for your website? Read my blog.......

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Me Moving Out!

Hi,

It has been time here.

I started this blog in last year, and I still remember the time I made my first post. Then the subsequent ones. And there has been turning back ever since.

It has been a nice long journey ever since.

And I thank you all for visiting, reading, commenting and yeah... Even criticizing!

Thank you for all your valuable feedback.



And with time, grew LeXolution IT Services. And it gives me immense pleasure to tell you that we are among the frontrunners in the industry now. What started out as a small web solutions company an year back is now a leading outsourcing firm


And as we redesigned our website recently, we also found a new abode for our blog “All That Web Demands”

We will now be moving on to Lexolution IT Blog Please walk in there for all succeeding posts. Hope you like my new place

See you there

Byeee

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.